I call with my next CD1 and we do a bunch of baseline stuff & blood work. Depending on our calendars and my cycle lengths, I will probably start BCP in early May. In the meantime, I don't really have much to report. I'm trying to focus right now on the good stuff, things I can be grateful for in the midst of all that is so unfair about this situation.
Aside from the fabulous support group I've found here and on Twitter...
- I already have most of the meds I will need for IVF and what I don't yet have, shouldn't be too costly.
- Our cars are both paid off.
- My student loans are all paid off.
- Our back taxes are all paid off.
- Our only remaining debts are our mortgage and one credit card (though it IS a doozy).
- Prof has contracts booked through the end of 2011. This is huge!
- 2010 tax materials have been passed to the accountant and she said they "look good". No whammy, no whammy!
- We have not yet needed to use the (tiny, tiny) savings we put away last year (knock on wood).
- The weather should only improve from here on out.
- My boss is back in the office, so my work stress should decrease.