- Can I continue to take the melatonin in the 2WW?
- Is there anything we can do to optimize egg quality?
- Is there anything we can do to ensure more mature eggs? (I seem to have a short follicular phase on injects and worry about potential immaturity)
- Is there anything we can do to optimize sperm quality (already seems quite good)?
- Discuss Crin.one vs PIO for luteal phase support.
- Is in-clinic acupuncture available? Can I bring my own acu?
- Will we use ICSI and/or Assisted Hatching?
Our clinic offers a very reasonable shared-risk plan. For couples in our age bracket, $17K gets you three fresh (and three frozen) cycles with 75-85% refunded if you don't take home a baby. I'm already not sure where we'll get the $7K for ONE cycle (though my FSA will reimburse most of that after the fact, we still have to pay up front somehow). But the way our luck has run, I'm really worried that one cycle won't be enough.