Saturday, February 5, 2011

Award Season (UPDATED)



Apparently tis the season for blog awards as well. Quick shout out to missohkay (currently on the path to adoption after RPL) and A (who recently got an au naturel BFP after three years of treatments), both of whom have recently honored me with awards - thanks so much ladies! If you haven't met them yet - go introduce yourself.

I'm going to cheat a bit with the rules of the awards and direct you to this post for some random facts about me, and in the spirit of randomness, I nominate everyone on my Recommended Reading list in the sidebar (25 most recent posts from blogs I follow).

Now get out there and give each other some love!

UPDATE: Shortly after I posted this I got another award, this time from Moon, so I'm rolling it in here as well. Thank you Moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment