Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A to Z of TTC

This has been making the rounds and it's kinda fun, so here you go: TMI Central!

A. Age when you started TTC: 36

B. Baby Dancing or Sex: Groovin'

C. Children wanted: Two

D. Dogs/Cats/Fill in Children: Two cats

E. Essential Oils/Vitamins/Snake Oils: Prenatals & the occasional shot of wheatgrass

F. Fertility Meds I’ve taken: Clomid, GonalF, Ganirelix, Ovidrel, Crinone, First Progesterone

G. Gain: 20 pounds since ditching the BCP (have now lost 13, looking to drop another 12)

H. HSG (Hystosalpingogram): Whooo-buddy, check it out.

I. Infertile Pet Peeves: People who complain about how long it's taking to get pregnant, after trying for all of three months. SUCK IT!

J. Job title: Director of LaundryFolding (yeah, what-of-it?)

K. Kid’s names you’re afraid will be taken by the time you can use them: Seriously? If I tell you, you'll just steal them, because they're THAT cool. Nice try though.

L. Length of time TTC: Two years, four months

M. Miscarriages:  One, blighted ovum. Full story here.

N. Number of times you’ve switched OB/GYNS, REs, FSs: Assuming since TTC (not lifetime), none. Did get a second RE opinion, but went back to the first RE afterward.

O. Ovarian quality: No known problems

P. POAS or wait for AF: Varies by cycle, depends on how hopeful I am. Hope = POAS. No Hope = Why waste the money?

Q. Quote from an obnoxious fertile: Honestly, I'm very fortunate that there aren't any of these in my life. I've wracked my brain and come up with zero anecdotes. Please God let it stay that way!

R. RE, OB/Gyn or other? RE

S. Sperm: Above average in every factor

T. Time you tried naturally:  10 months to start, occasional un-medicated cycles since starting treatment

U. Uterus quality: No know problems. Once described by my RE as "beautiful".

V. Vagina: Yep. I got one of those.

W. What baby stuff do you already have? One sling.

X. X-tra X-tra Hear all about it! How many people know the ins and outs of our crazy TTC journey? Aside from us & our medical team? Maybe three or four. Oh, and thousands of people on the internet.

Y. Yearly Exam (do you still go in even though someone sees your lady parts most months?): Indeed, very compliant over here.

Z. Zits: Only with my period, and then it's worse than when I was a teenager. Which actually is still not that bad.

So now you’ve read mine. What are your IF A to Zs?

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I may have to do this. (By the way: we have the same pet peeve. UGH!)

    ReplyDelete