AND, the Professor and I have been wanting to hit the KOA the next weekend before they close for the season. That's not a deal breaker, but it would complicate things what with trying to manage injections and monitoring appointments.
AND, I haven't had a chance to call the RE to discuss the questions and concerns* that have come to mind since our consult last week.
PLUS, I'm still trying to find/schedule a second opinion and sort out insurance options.
Which is all to say that I'm feeling more than a bit rushed and this cycle hasn't even gotten started. So I'm calling it off. One more benched cycle won't be the end of the world, and the extra time will undoubtedly mean that I will be in a better place (both mentally and physically) to gear up for a Last-Chance-IUI when the next CD1 rolls around.
*Questions & Concerns that still need addressing:
- If the theory is that the 9 day LPs are really early miscarriages, then do we have any concern about egg quality? Chromosomal issues?
- Is there anything I can do to optimize egg quality?
- Should we be concerned about clotting issues? My periods are very clot heavy, though I didn’t realize this until discussing it with my acu last week.
- Can we check if my insurance will cover PIO for a 4th IUI?
- I want my AMH tested before dropping $10K cash on IVF. Period.