Short Story: I've been seeing the same acupuncturist for about 10 years for various ailments here and there. She occasionally tried to get me to take herbs, but I'm not going there. Just can't do it. She got pushy, so I fired her. Long Story.
Things that are different:
- New acu is a man, old acu was a woman. Wasn't sure how that would play out, but it turned out fine.
- New acu is in my town, not the next town over. The shorter commute is certainly nice!
- New acu is a fertility specialist, recommended by my clinic. He doesn't criticize my clinic - imagine that.
- He is not recommending herbs for my protocol. I asked upfront.
- He is very hands-on, makes constant adjustments. He schedules one patient at a time and never leaves the room.
- He doesn't take insurance. I'll have to submit claims myself, but at this point, whatever.
No more needle naps for me.