Friday, April 26, 2013

March/April Shout-Out

I don't really know what to say right now...

We are all still here, Inhabitant is still kicking away in the inside to my eternal relief. March basically sucked as usual (with occasional rays of sunshine). April is sucking much less, but has not exactly been blissful either. I'm back on pelvic rest due to random episodes of unexplained spotting and mild contractions. Work is completely insane and I'm exhausted.

This week was NIAW and I couldn't even tune in. I spent the week owning that fact that I'm still carrying a lot of sadness, resentment and jealousy and that is not likely to change any time soon. So I have the happy thoughts of Inhabitant and the accompanying fears on his behalf, plus the grief for years wasted and embryos that didn't make it and siblings that will never be... and I am not feeling eloquent or even articulate, much less able to rally to any battle cry for awareness. I'm just trying to get through one day at a time and that is going to have to be enough for now.

3 comments:

  1. Happy to read that all is well with you and the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like there's a lot going on inside, which is only understandable. I'm so glad the Inhabitant is kicking away and doing well, despite the scare. You're getting closer--just keep plugging away patiently. It's okay to not revel in every day's joy in the meantime, you're still preparing for this little one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting through is just fine. No need to shoot rainbows out your ass if you're not feeing it. Glad to hear the wee one is doing well. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete